|“|| Hayden: "You know all about the Wild Hunt. How do we get Stiles and the others back?"|
Theo: "You can't. The Wild Hunt comes, the Wild Hunt goes. That's how it works."
Liam: "But they're still here... And they're still taking people."
Theo: "That's not possible. They're the Wild Hunt-- they're not just gonna stick around. Unless..."
Liam: "Unless what?"
Theo: "Unless they're stuck."
Main Cast Edit
- Tyler Posey as Scott McCall
- Dylan O'Brien as Stiles Stilinski (credit only)
- Holland Roden as Lydia Martin
- Shelley Hennig as Malia Tate
- Dylan Sprayberry as Liam Dunbar
- Linden Ashby as Sheriff Stilinski
- Melissa Ponzio as Melissa McCall
- JR Bourne as Chris Argent
Supporting Cast Edit
Guest Cast Edit
- Chris Argent appears in this episode. He was last seen in Relics.
- Noshiko Yukimura appears in this episode. She was last seen in Season 5's Codominance.
- Theo Raeken returns in this episode. He was last seen in Season 5's Apotheosis.
- He also mentions his sister, who was last seen in the same episode.
- Peter Hale was mentioned in this episode. He was last seen in Radio Silence when he crossed the Phantom Train Station portal back into the real world, being severely burned in the process.
- Kira Yukimura was mentioned in this episode. She was last referenced in flashbacks from Radio Silence and last seen in the present in Season 5's Apotheosis.
- Josh Diaz was mentioned in this episode. He was last seen in Season 5's The Beast of Beacon Hills.
- A Banshee named Lenore is introduced in this episode through flashbacks and present-day scenes. She is a middle-aged woman who was the only survivor of the Wild Hunt's invasion of Canaan in 1987.
- Lydia Martin's Banshee powers continue to grow stronger, as she had an astral premonition in which touching a mirror in the girls' locker room transported her into a vision of April 8, 1987, when the town of Canaan was attacked by the Wild Hunt and all but one of the citizens were erased from existence and captured. Lydia's powers have been steadily growing throughout the series, but she has become increasingly more powerful in Season 5 and Season 6.
- The corpses of Malia's adoptive mother, Evelyn, and her younger sister are seen in this episode in a hallucination. They were last seen in flashbacks in Season 3B's More Bad Than Good.
- It is also revealed that Malia's sister's name was Kylie.
- Liam Dunbar and Hayden Romero learn that Garrett Douglas knows about the Wild Hunt and the Ghost Riders in this episode. It has been implied through hints that Garrett has known about the Wild Hunt since his introduction in Memory Lost.
- He tells Hayden and Liam that he saw the Wild Hunt at the lacrosse game, but whether or not he is being truthful about it remains to be seen.
- Theo Raeken appears to have lost the powers he stole from Josh Diaz and Tracy Stewart during his time in his underground prison. He killed and stole Josh's electromagnetokinetic powers in The Beast of Beacon Hills and did the same to steal Tracy's Kanima Venom powers in Apotheosis. This means he now simply has his original powers from being a Werewolf-Werecoyote Chimera.
- It is revealed that the Ghost Riders don't erase and capture Banshees like they do humans and werewolves. This may explain why the Ghost Riders didn't take her when she was with Stiles in Memory Lost.
- Theo implies that the Wild Hunt doesn't stay in one place for long in a conversation with Hayden and Liam and suggested that they were somehow stuck in Beacon Hills. Peter Hale also referenced the former point in Radio Silence.
- Lydia revealed that she got the impression that all of the captives of the Wild Hunt eventually became Ghost Riders themselves, a process that seems to hollow out their souls. This, too, was also mentioned by Peter Hale in Radio Silence.
- Theo references several past events from Season 5 in this episode:
- When he reunited with Scott McCall, he says, "Somehow I don't think we're gonna hug this out," a reference to Scott and Theo's hug in Season 5's Ouroboros after Theo "saved" Hayden and Liam's lives from the Dread Doctors.
- When he reunited with Malia, he says, "You aren't still upset about the whole shooting-thing, are you?" in reference to when he betrayed her and shot her in the stomach with Braeden's shotgun in Season 5's The Sword and the Spirit.
- Noah Stilinski finds Stiles' bedroom hidden behind a wall in the Stilinski House's upstairs hallway. His bedroom disappeared after Memory Lost and was nearly found by Lydia in Relics and Radio Silence.
Body Count Edit
- Countless Canaan citizens - erased from existence by the Ghost Riders (in flashback)
- Beacon Hills, California
- Canaan, California
- Abandoned House
- Lenore's House
- "Hungry Like The Wolf" by Duran Duran
- Lydia experiences a Banshee premonition of 1987 in Canaan, California, where the townspeople are all erased from existence and taken captive by the Ghost Riders
- "Ready For It All" by Trevor Dayn Dallas
- Hayden and Liam make out in the hallway as a cover to distract the teachers before they sneak into the faculty supply closet
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.